The following policy dictates in specific terms what is considered acceptable use of email/messaging bulk
or otherwise, by CheckRaise Technologies.
CheckRaise Technologies avoids “spam” – or sending unsolicited email, instant messaging or other
deactivation of any partners who are found to have used spam in conjunction with their CheckRaise
Technologies advertising agreements.
a) All mailing list subscriber information must include the date and time that the subscription was
confirmed, as well as the IP address of the subscriber at the time of the confirmation. The user
must be able to present this information at our request.
b) The nature of email address use must be fully disclosed, either on the page the subscription is
how a user’s email address will be used and in what circumstances it will be shared.
c) Lists cannot be procured from outside parties unless the email sender has procured a list from an
organization that sells or otherwise shares email distribution lists, and all of the following conditions
• Records are kept of the date, time, IP address, and form location where the subscribing user
signed up from.
• Lists procured from outside parties must have been consistently handled in a manner comparable
to our policies.
• Users cannot populate lists with addresses obtained for a substantially different purpose than was
originally disclosed to the user.
• Mailing Practices
• Third Parties must not modify the headers of any message in such a way that purposefully
obfuscates the origin of the message.
• Undeliverable addresses must be removed from all future mailings after no more than 5 bounces.
• Third Parties are responsible for the practices of any affiliate program members they solicit the help
• Third Parties using either outside advertising companies or 3rd party mailing programs must abide
by the same policies and practices as those using our own bulk mailing list tools.
• All mailings must provide clear and simple to follow instructions for opting-out of future mailings,
and all reasonable attempts must be made to facilitate the removal of a mailing list subscriber at
The user of this website is advised and acknowledges that our electronic mail service equipment may be
located in California. In no event shall the user use our equipment in violation of California’s anti-spam laws
including California Business & Professions Code sections 17538.4 and 17538.45.
Promotional messages, including social media must not be posted to bulletin boards, discussion forums,
guestbooks, Usenet newsgroups, or any other similar service unless the operator of that service explicitly
allows such messages.
We reserve the right to cancel a marketing services agreement at any time should it feel there is suspicion
that a marketing partner is in violation of these policies and / or engaged in the practice of spamming.
If you have any questions, please contact us for more information: CheckRaise Technologies