There are too click here many reasons why you would want to backup your Android device. It could be for backup purposes, just in case something goes wrong, or to restore it on another compatible device, for further modification/development, and so on.
Mahesh Makvana is a freelance tech writer who’s written thousands of posts about various tech topics on various sites. He specializes in writing about Windows, Mac, iOS, and Android tech posts. He’s been into the field for last eight years and hasn’t spent a single day without tinkering around his devices. Go here [HERE] and download stock RUU for your CID (under stock RUU exe section).
- TWRP and CWM have similar feature sets, and there’s little practical difference between them.
- It’s normally possible to get factory images from Samsung and LG, but you may need to download them from third-party sites.
- The worst that can happen is to restore back to the original ROM.
- But, most of the users prefer TWRP custom recovery for the flashing process.
- All you need to do afterward is lock the bootloader, and your device will be completely factory fresh.
When it’s done, simply tap “Reboot System” to wrap things up. Installing TWRP without a PC can be done using the official TWRP app. It is a convenient and easy-to-use method that allows you to install TWRP on your device without the need for a PC. In this guide, we will be covering the method in detail, so you can follow it easily.
- Even the different versions of the ROM are titled ‘baked potato’, ‘dumaloo’ etc.
- So sit back and give it the required time to backup Android apps on your non-rooted Android phone.
- If you’re going to hard reset your phone and cannot access the recovery menu.
- If you run across any problems, please let us know in the comments.
- Now phones is booting only in fastboot mode or stock recovery.
Everything on your PC is now properly set up and ready. This brings us down to the part where you use the SP Flash Tool to flash the stock ROM file on your supported MediaTek device. The next step of the process is to make a proper USB connection between your device and your PC.