For questions regarding this Privacy Statement please email us at: email@example.com
BY ACCESSING OR USING THE SITES OR SERVICES, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU HAVE READ, UNDERSTAND, AND AGREE TO BE BOUND TO ALL THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS POLICY STATEMENT. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THIS POLICY STATEMENT, PLEASE EXIT THIS PAGE AND DO NOT ACCESS OR USE THE SITES OR SERVICES.
This Privacy Statement outlines the privacy practices of CheckRaise Technologies and its affiliates and subsidiaries, (collectively “we”, “us”, “our”, or “the Company”) and directs the collection, sharing and security of information through our website, or other Company products and services (collectively, the “Services”) by users of the Services (“you” or “your”).
1. Collection of Information
We may collect one or more of the following:
- Personal information- This is information that can be used to identify you. A majority of this information is provided by you on this site in order to process your request. The information may include your name, address, telephone number(s), mobile numbers and email address, employment status or other unique information about you which you provide to us on this site, or through the course of communicating with us about the products and services provided on this site.
- Behavioral information- This is information which is automatically collected when you use the site. It includes the areas of the site that you visit, what services you engage with, and information about your computer hardware and software, including your IP address, geographic location, browser preference, operating system type, domain names, times that you access the internet, and other web properties you may have visited. If we are able to identify you through this information, it is Personal Information.
- Demographic information- This is information that refers to selected population characteristics. Such as zip code, military status, personal and online interests. When we can identify you through this information, it is Personal Information.
- Third party information- This is information about you that we may acquire from a third party which could include personal, demographic, behavioral and indirect information. This collection may include, but not limited to, first party cookies, third party cookies, anonymous cookies, persistent identifiers, email opt in, and search engine keywords. We have no access or control over these cookies and other tracking devices owned/used by third party advertisers and networks. Because we do not own or control them and they are governed by their policies, we have no responsibility or liability for the policies and practices of these parties.
This site and its services never knowingly collects any personal information from children under the age of 13. If we obtain actual knowledge that we have collected Personal Information about a child under the age of 13, that information will be immediately deleted from its database. Because it does not collect such information, we have no such information to use or to disclose to third parties.
2. Cookies, Tracking Data & Technology Used
Cookies, tracking data and other technologies may be used by us or third parties and advertisers on this site. This allows us to collect web technology information as described above, identify files on your computer and record your preferences and other data about your visit so when you return to the website we are able to identify you and we are able to personalize your visit based on those preferences.
- Third party tracking technologies such as ActiveProspect and Jornaya are used for collecting web technology information about you which includes data like: internet protocol (IP) address, browser type, internet service provider (ISP), referring/exiting web pages, operating system, date/time stamp, and/or mouse/clickstream data. This information is used to analyze trends, administer our Services, track user interactions through the site pages and gather demographic information about our user base as a whole. We may receive reports based on these technologies on an individual or aggregate basis.
- We use electronic images known as Web Beacons (ie, single-pixel gifs, clear gifs or action tags) this allows the collection of information about your visit to this site to measure and improve the effectiveness of any marketing and track delivery of marketing and other communication methods. Web Beacons collect only a limited set of information like a cookie number, time and date the page was viewed, as well as a description of the page on which the Web Beacon resides. We may also use Web beacons in email messages. This allows us to determine if you opened or engaged with the email messages. Web Beacons may be rendered ineffective by either opting out of cookies or changing the cookie setup in your browser.
- California residents have the right to know if we respond to do not track signals or cookies. We do not respond to such signals or cookies.
- We collect and use and share data with a third party for cross-device advertising purposes. This information may be used for analytics, and reporting purposes.
- We may implement cross device advertising and tracking to identify and track consumers across devices through identifying characteristics such as a consumer login account and may be used to connect data across different devices.
- We may use push notifications and alerts in order to notify you of services and/or products that you have interest in via multiple devices. If you do not want to receive these communications, you may turn them off at the device level. You may opt-out of push notifications or alerts through your browser settings.
3. Sharing & Use of Information
The information we collect is used and shared for the following purposes:
- To connect you to multiple businesses who offer products and services that you have expressed interest in.
- To provide you with the services and or products you have requested. This may include passing your information on to a third party to provide such services or products. Although our contractual arrangement limits how this party can use your information, we do not control the privacy practices of third parties. If you have any questions or wish to remove your information from the third party databases, you will need to contact that party directly.
- We will share your information with third parties and individuals we employ to perform technical functions on our behalf. For example, third parties who host our website, analyze our data, certify submissions, provide marketing assistance, process credit cards or provide customer service.
- When a form is submitted on the site, third party web technology functions provided by ActiveProspect and Jornaya will be embedded on the site to track, record and capture the users activities and movements on each form page. These records are shared for legal purposes for proof of signup and for internal audits to ensure users are provided proper consumer disclosures under applicable Federal and State laws and regulations.
- To improve this site. We use the information we gather to respond to any inquiries you make, operate and improve the functionality of this platform, and deliver services. Our services include the display of personalized products, content, and marketing, relating to your engagement with the platform and any submissions.
- We will share your information in order to process Opt-Out requests with affiliated partners and/or third parties in order to process and monitor these requests.
- We may share aggregated anonymous information about you, combined with other persons using our website with third parties, so that we and our service providers can understand the variety of visitors that come to our website, and how those visitors use our website.
- We will share your information if legally required to do so, or at our discretion, pursuant to a request from a governmental entity, or if we believe in good faith that such action is necessary to stay legally compliant or prevent a crime.
- We will share your information if we sell our company or merge with another company.
- We may disclose your information in an insolvency proceeding, whether voluntary or involuntary, as our role of liquidator, administrator, receiver or administrative receiver we may sell, license or otherwise dispose of such information in an event approved by the court.
- We may share your information to manage and protect our information technology infrastructure and security.
4. Third Parties
- We will share your personal information with third parties only in the ways that are described in this Policy Statement. These third parties help us to deliver additional information on the products and services you have requested. You understand your consent is not a condition, directly or indirectly of a purchase.
- When you submit information on our websites, you explicitly authorize us to share that data with third parties so that they may contact you via email, SMS, telephone and/or direct mail. You agree to receive autodialed or prerecorded calls and texts and emails from us and any affiliates or third parties to the phone numbers (including mobile numbers) and email addresses you provide to us.
- You understand and agree that if you submit information on our website, that information will be shared and/or purchased by our network of clients including but not limited to: insurance brokers, mortgage bankers, mortgage brokers, credit consultants, or any other business in our network that may be related to the service or product you have expressed interest in. Therefore, multiple businesses may be provided your information and may contact you.
Other companies are allowed to place ads on our site to market offers that you may be interested in. When you visit our site, ad server companies may collect information such as your domain type, your IP address and clickstream information. For further information, consult the privacy policies of the companies representing the ads or click here.
Third parties may provide certain features on this site or to display advertising based upon your web browsing or application activity use Flash cookies and HTML5 to collect and store information. Various browsers may offer their own management tools for removing HTML5. To manage Flash cookies, please click here.
This site and communications such as email messages sometimes contain hypertext links to websites owned by third parties. We are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such other websites. These links are provided for your convenience and reference only. We do not operate or control any information, software, products or services, available on these third party websites. The inclusion of a link on our site does not imply any endorsement of the services, products or website, or its sponsoring organization.
“Do-Not-Track” is an optional browser setting that allows you to express your preferences regarding tracking by advertisers and other third-parties. We do not currently respond to Do-Not-Track signals.
If you wish to limit the collection of information by us or third party partners to provide you with marketing based upon your website browsing activities and interests, you may click here to opt out.
Please note that opting out of interest-based/targeted advertising will not limit all advertising.
5. Privacy Policies of Third Parties
6. Editing & Requesting Information
You may edit/change profile settings, if applicable on this site. If information is removed from a profile, copies of that information may remain accessible elsewhere if it has been shared with others or it was copied or stored by other users. We may be required to retain your information by law or for legitimate business purposes, such as to prevent identity theft or other misconduct To request a copy of your personal information that we have collected or to correct factual inaccuracies within this information please send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
7. Specific Industry Disclaimers
We are not a lender, real estate company, debt service, debt settlement company, home services contractor, insurance agent, auto sales company or automotive warranty organization. This service is not, and is not intended to be, any type of application for any financial or inaurance product.
8. Opt Out & Unsubscribe
- If you would like to opt-out of receiving SMS or email communications from us, you may follow the instructions in our SMS or emails to unsubscribe from our email list or by emailing us at: email@example.com. To opt- out of communications from third parties, please follow the instructions to opt-out in those entities’ communications.
- You may revoke consent at any time for any use of personal information collected from you under this Policy Statement. To revoke consent, indicate by emailing us at: firstname.lastname@example.org with “revoke Personal Information” in the subject line.
- Data collected may be sold or transferred to our third parties which takes place immediately in real-time and should you unsubscribe, opt-out or revoke consent, your data may have already been sent to our third parties. We cannot revoke your information from a third party if it has already been shared. We will remove your personal information from our internal programs and further communication from us will cease. When required by law we will notify any third parties we have shared your information with of your request. To opt-out of third party communications follow instructions in those entities’ messaging.
9. Storage and Security
No security measures are perfect or 100% secure, and we cannot guarantee the security of any information transmitted to or from the Services. Please do not communicate any information to us through unsecured channels.
- We use commercially reasonable security measures to protect against the loss, misuse and alteration of your information under our control. Even with utilizing commercially reasonable technological precautions to protect your data, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure; therefore, we cannot and do not warrant that your information will be absolutely secure. Any transmission of data at or through our website is at your own risk.
- We utilize Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) encryption technology to transmit data between a consumer’s browser and our web server. To use our websites, a consumer will need an SSL-capable browser such as MS Internet Explorer 4.0 (or higher) or Netscape Navigator 4.0 or higher.
- We will store personal information, including user location information, only as long as our business needs require. We will then destroy or render unreadable any such information upon disposal.
- We contractually require that third parties handle your personal information similarly to our practices. We cannot monitor these practices and are not responsible for third party security or handling of personal information.
10. Minors and Privacy Issues
No part of the Services is designed to attract anyone under the age of 18. Children under the age of 18 may not use the Services. We do not knowingly collect any information from Children under the age of 18.
- Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act- This site is intended to be used by people the age of 18 and older. We do not knowingly allow any users under the age of 13 to use our service. However, if you become aware of the existence of a user who is under the age of 13, or that an individual under 13 has provided their information to us, contact us immediately with details via an email and send to: email@example.com. If you are a parent or guardian and believe that your child under the age of 13 has provided personal information to us, you may contact us to request this information be deleted.
- California Privacy Rights- CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS: We permit residents of the State of California to use our Service, the California Consumer Protection Act has granted specific rights and remedies. For your California Privacy Rights and Remedies please click here.
11. Changes to Policy Statement
We may change this Policy Statement at any time. When this policy has changed, we will revise the updated date at the bottom of this page and will be effective immediately when posted on the Services. We recommend users to frequently check this page for any revisions. Your continued use of the Services after the effectiveness of such revisions will establish your acknowledgment and acceptance of the terms of the revised Policy Statement.
12. Contact Information
For questions or comments regarding this policy, or to report any abuse of personal information collected under this Privacy Statement, email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.